Well then. That wasn't really too bad - in fact, 2011 was a pretty good year. A few highlights:
- Another successful garden!
- Two fun trips to the Olympic Peninsula
- Work at the library is very fulfilling and challenging too
- We ate a lot of good food, both at home and out
- Nolan took up mycology, which means everyone else in the family did too, with mixed results
So there you have it. A nice little review of the year, in pictures. Let's hope 2012 is even better!
Posted at 10:18 am by librarianne